The College Café is open before school and during lunch 1 and 2 and uses a ‘traffic light’ system to help students make healthy balanced dietary choices.
This system ranks foods according to their:
Foods that score highly are considered “green” and lower values are “amber” or “red”. Each item on the menu is labelled with its corresponding colours so parents and students can easily make healthier choices.
The menu changes with the seasons, providing fresh light salads in summer and warming soups in the winter. Click here to view the current menu.
Parents and careers can pre-order their child lunch befopre school or further in advance by using Quickcliq. Go to www.quickcliq.com.au to register.
How to get started:
1. Enter your Login and Password to login to the website.
2. Select the ‘Add Child’ tab. Make sure to fill out all your child’s details before selecting ‘Next’.
3. Select the ‘Add Credit’ tab to add credit to your account.
Now you are ready to go!
To place your first meal order – on the Home page, select the ‘Meal Order’ tab and follow the steps below:
1. Select child.
2. Select date.
3. Select the meals you would like to order and ‘Add to Cart.’
4. When finished, click ‘Pay and Place Order.’