Enrolment in the College is a multiple-step process

  1. Expression of Interest (Part A) needs to be submitted, preferably with the students Health Care Summary. To be eligible for enrolment at Byford Secondary College you need to reside within the Local Intake Area (LIA) and provide us with proof of your residence. 

The following documents are required as proof:

 One of the following:

  • Current rates notice from the local council; or
  • Current lease agreement with a minimum of 3 months remaining; or
  • Where the family is building in our LIA, evidence of the construction stage.

PLUS one of the following:

  • Current driver’s licence; ­or
  • Latest utility bill or connection (gas, power, water or landline phone); or
  • Recent Centrelink letter

NB: Owning a block of land in the LIA does not make you eligible to enrol your student at the College, unless you are building  and can show a reasonable completion date and can provide proof as above. The final decision will remain at the Principal’s discretion.

If your child is not eligible you will receive an ‘Enrolment Declined’ letter.

  1. If your child is eligible for enrolment, you will be provided with a Part B enrolment form by the College.

  2. An interview is held for families who join us during the current year. These are not held for the Year 7 next year commencements unless there are special needs or circumstances that require discussion with the Student Year Manager.

International students wishing to enrol at the college should contact the College directly by either phone 9526 7700 or email byford.sc@education.wa.edu.au

Interested in one of our many dedicated programs?

We offer several extra curricular programs designed to help students explore their passion and hone their skills in the following areas:

Students can apply for these programs during their enrolment process with most requiring an assessment phase. We welcome boys and girls to try out for our sports programs.